Saturday, December 26, 2009

Obama Baby



Obama Baby, slip some money under the tree, for me
Just take it from your stash
Obama Baby and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Obama baby, a fancy new convertible, too
Light blue
Just make some other schmuck pay
Obama Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed
And think of all the union bottoms
that you kissed.

2012 could be so good for you, if you check off my Christmas list
ba, boo ba boo ba doo

Obama Baby, there's one thing I really do need, for free
and that's a house of my own
Obama baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Obama Baby, I want what they've got and really that's uh, not a lot
I've been an angel all year
Obama Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Obama Cutie, fill my stockings with a duplex and checks,
Sign your "O" on the line
Obama Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
with free food, free gas and electricity.

I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
ba boo ba boo ba doo

Obama Baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I mean a new IPhone
Obama Baby
And hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

0 comments: