Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Senator Scott Brown Challenges President Obama to Game of Basketball

Senator Scott Brown challenged President Barack Obama to a game of basketball tonight during his victory speech in Boston:



Senator Scott Brown: And as a Boston College basketball player you know she’s pretty good on the court. And, the reason I bring that up is because when I spoke to the president tonight, I asked the president because he has a couple of basketball courts there. When I spoke to the president the first thing I said was would you like me to drive the truck down to Washington so you could see it? …And, then I said Mr. President I know you like basketball so I tell you what, why don’t you pick your best player and I’ll take Ayla and we’ll take you on in two on two.

gatewaypundit.firstthings.com

0 comments: