The Obama Administration continues to act as if they want the Gulf oil spill to destroy as much of the coastline as possible.
– They have only accepted assistance from 5 of 28 countries.
– It took the Obama Administration 53 days to accept help from the Dutch and British.
– It took 58 days to mobilize the US military to the Gulf.
– They shut down crude-sucking barges due to fire extinguisher concerns.
– They ignore oil boom manufacturers that have miles of product stockpiled in their warehouses.
– They only have moved 5 of 2,000 oil skimmers to the disaster area off of Florida.
– The president continues to hit the golf course, ball games, hold BBQ’s and party while the coast drowns in oil.
More from WDSU:
The federal government is shutting down the dredging that was being done to create protective sand berms in the Gulf of Mexico.
The berms are meant to protect the Louisiana coastline from oil. But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department has concerns about where the dredging is being done.
Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser, who was one of the most vocal advocates of the dredging plan, has sent a letter to President Barack Obama, pleading for the work to continue.
This is not just illogical, it is criminal.gatewaypundit.firstthings.com