Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Phony Sox Fan Obama Can’t Name a Single White Sox Player

What an absolute shock.
White Sox super-fan Barack Obama couldn’t name a single player from Sox history yesterday during an interview after his sissy pitch.



Of course, this surprises no one.
Sports By Brooks reported, via JWF:
White Sox fan Barack Obama can’t name a single White Sox player:

Obama to Dibble on why he wore a White Sox fan to throw out the first pitch in Washington: “I’m a Southside kid, I gotta make sure (White Sox owner) Jerry Reinsdorf doesn’t get to angry with me.”

Dibble: “Having played with the White Sox for a short time, I know how the Cubs fans and White Sox fans go back and forth. Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?”

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.”

gatewaypundit.firstthings.com

0 comments: